Start a new topic
Answered

Adding background after application is started

Due to the number of inquiries I get on my property I’ve had several people ask for applications that have been searching for a rental and paying the service fees. Several have asked if they could just do the application and avoid paying the fees in case they’re not considered as tenants. This seems to make sense to me since a couple would pay $70 each time they apply for a property. Rental properties are scarce here so people are scrambling to get application in on the properties that are available. My question is, can I add a background screening to their application after it’s been sent and/or completed? I can’t seem to find a way to do that. Thank I’m advance for any help you can provide.

Best Answer

You can send a paper application first to your potential tenants. This way you can collect basic information about the applicant, such as their employment history, income, and rental history. Then, based on the information provided in the application, you can decide which applicants you wish to further screen with a credit and criminal request.

- This answer was written by AI (ChatGPT) and checked for accuracy by the ezLandlordForms team.

Answer

You can send a paper application first to your potential tenants. This way you can collect basic information about the applicant, such as their employment history, income, and rental history. Then, based on the information provided in the application, you can decide which applicants you wish to further screen with a credit and criminal request.

- This answer was written by AI (ChatGPT) and checked for accuracy by the ezLandlordForms team.

How do i request supporting documents?

Login to post a comment