Start a new topic

Custom Rules and Regulations

I'm considering using the EZLandLord Forms instead of my current form. Before making that decision I'm trying to see if the Lease Builder Wizard can handle enough custom options to do the job.  There are a lot of predefined choices in the Rules and Regulations sections but there are several rules I have on my current lease that are not available that I want to add.  I assumed I could add my own rules and regulations to the list but don't seem to find an option to add custom rules that that section.  Can this be done and if so, how?

Ross, you can absolutely modify the lease to add all of your own terms. In each section of the lease builder simply click the Add Custom text Boxes. You will be able to enter all of the information that you need there or you can add your own addenda on step 7 of the lease builder. If you need any assistance at all let us know. Our team is online 7 days a week for assistance and we will be able to make sure you get everything that you need. Just click Live Help: Online Now to Chat with us.
I can say that I have made leases say exactly everything that I needed. It was great and now that I am 2 years into using the forms I cannot see using any others. Another point that helped me start to use them was the fact I could do this almost all on a free account and view my whole lease as a preview before I bought it initially. Very User Friendly.
Login to post a comment