Start a new topic

30 day termanancy of trennant

my landlord  gave us a 30 day termanancy of tennant 3 days after he had us sign a rental agreeement into our 3 month is it legal

Need more info.Was lease a month to month, type of property, just a room, terms of lease, reason for vacate.
when i moved in i moved in paying the first and last month rent in good faith without getting any reciets ive paid all four months rent ive lived here with out getting any kind of reciets, i also moved in here without signing any rental agreement but after the third month the landlords daughter comes and says she wants me to sign a rental agreement and i do then 3 days later i recieve a 30 day termination of tenancy and when i asked them why they couldnt give me an answer except that it had nothing to do with us but we hadf to go, sence ive found out the landlord is pulling people over leaving my house and telling them im a thief which im not and calling me a son of a bitch, he also pulled my boss over and told him that
when i moved in i moved in paying the first and last month rent in good faith without getting any reciets ive paid all four months rent ive lived here with out getting any kind of reciets, i also moved in here without signing any rental agreement but after the third month the landlords daughter comes and says she wants me to sign a rental agreement and i do then 3 days later i recieve a 30 day termination of tenancy and when i asked them why they couldnt give me an answer except that it had nothing to do with us but we hadf to go, sence ive found out the landlord is pulling people over leaving my house and telling them im a thief which im not and calling me a son of a bitch, he also pulled my boss over and told him that
If the daughter signed her name to the contract and not the landlord, the question is – was she acting as landlord’s agent. This may be difficult to prove. Therefore, you were actually on a month-to-month contract and the 30 Day Notice, I believe,  is valid. ---- Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
yes you were  helpful but i already knew that much  give me more
This Forum is to discuss Rental Business. You may want to seek legal counsel for your other concerns.
Login to post a comment