Start a new topic

Tenants dog bit mailman

Small dog bit mailman, mail man needed tetanus shot. Post office is asking for home owners policy, tenants agreed to have renters insurance, did not obtain. Do we have to have this claim against our policy or can fines or medical bills be paid directly thru responsible party? THE TENANTS!? California....aaa insurance also said that if there is a claim with this dog on premise they will cancel lucy! What to do?aghhh....

Sorry I meant cancel policy....not lucy!
This should help you….. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/dog-book/chapter4-7.html ...... -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance
Login to post a comment