Start a new topic

Late Rent, want to evict tenant MICHIGAN

We have a tenant who has been paying rent late for the last 3 months and gave us 2 bounced checks. In the past we have given them the 7 Day Notice. This time we are running out of patience and no longer want to deal with them as they are consistently late with rent. is this grounds for eviction? I was advised by to use the " NOTICE TO QUIT TO RECOVER POSSESSION OF PROPERTY" .  We have a one year lease with them that does not end till August 2018. In our lease ( from EZ LANDLORD FORMS) under LANDLORD REMEDIES, it states that " if tenant violates any part of this lease agreement including non -payment of rent, the tenant is in default of this lease."   Thanks

Rent was due December 1st and they still have not paid. I want them out and I do not want to use the 7 Day notice like I have in the past because I am tired of late payments!
Rent was due December 1st and they still have not paid. I want them out and I do not want to use the 7 Day notice like I have in the past because I am tired of late payments!
Login to post a comment