Start a new topic

Notice

How do I take notice by phone out of the contract

Hello: The forum is a place to post questions and situations where advice may be needed. If you are having a technical problem and need customer service, please click on the "Live Help" at the top right of the web-sie and one of our trained agents will answer your question.
Yes, A signed lease is not required to create a rental agreement. If the tenant agreed to pay a certain monthly rent, he/she could be held responsible for that, even if the rental agreement has expired the tenant must comply with the provisions of that agreement with respect to notice. In Nevada it is 30 days.
You sure can. But it probably won't take effect until Monday. Check State/Local laws..  ---- Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Seriously????  Try Googling your question for AZ. It appears you have a lot to learn about being a landlord and your Local/State laws. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with Fed/State/Local and Tax Laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com. Free Trial Download with data. Check out the new $$$$ for 2012
Really!!
Login to post a comment