Start a new topic

how to evict tenant for un paid rent

what is the process for eviction of tenant for unpaid rent in Florida?

You must first serve your tenants a 3 Day Notice within three (3) days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and legal holidays) after the date of delivery of notice. After the expiration time on the service of the Three-Day Notice you may proceed with filing the Complaint for Eviction for each tenant in your district or county court.
My tenant have two unregistered, uninspected and in disrepair. One vehicle is parked outside leaking oil, and the other one is parked inside the garage leaking oil.  For eight months, I have asked her to remove the vehicles from the property and nothing has been done.   Recently  I mailed her a letter stating the vehicles must be removed or they will be towed at her expense.
My tenant have two unregistered, uninspected and in disrepair. One vehicle is parked outside leaking oil, and the other one is parked inside the garage leaking oil.  For eight months, I have asked her to removed the vehicles from the property and nothing has been done.  I recently mailed her a letter stating the vehicles must be removed or they will be towed at her expense.
Login to post a comment