Start a new topic


I have a non married couple on a lease agreeement. They split up and she has moved out. He would like to continue the lease, but have her removed. How can I do that?

The ONLY way I would touch this situation is to have BOTH of them together.....have them both sign a release - I would even do it in front of a notary to be sure. Then create a new Lease with the other party. Make sure that the other party can afford it on his own. If she does not agree to be released; stay out of it. Let the authorities deal with them. Technically she has every right to the rental as he does. I hate these situations.
Thank you so much for your help!
Login to post a comment