Start a new topic

Notice of Appeal with Prothonotary office

My tentant appealed a district justice judgement with the Prothonotary/clerk of courts in PA and now I am being told I need to file a complaint on that appeal in 20 days. What for form do I need to file this complaint? I am not able to pay an attorney to do this for me.
1 Comment

I would visit the court and ask for a copy of the appropriate form. You could try calling and asking them, but the bureaucrats will probably not care enough to actually fax it to you, so I recommend going in person so they can't just ignore you.
Login to post a comment