Start a new topic

Missing a/c

Tenant does not' pay rent, moves out, leaves door unlocked, I get to property, window unit is gone!  What can I do about it?  thanks...
1 Comment

You'll have to take them to small claims court for the rent, damage to the rental property, and the missing A/C unit.
Login to post a comment