Start a new topic

Non paying tenants

Have a property where the year rental agreement has lapsed.March was the expiration date. However these Tenants owe more than 3,000.00 dollars in back rent. I don't wish to go to court and have it moved to Superior Court. In Indiana is there any other way to make them leave? They laughed at the notice to vacate. Help?
1 Comment

Re Non Paying Tenants, the amount I can go to collect in Indiana is 1,500.00 small claims court
Login to post a comment