Start a new topic

eviction of tenant in mass

I rent a room to a tenant who just stopped paying rent, he informed me that he was moving out  but is still here. I have to have this income to pay my mortgage but cant get him out...
1 Comment

Start an eviction process... that's all I can suggest and hope that this is what you were questioning.
Login to post a comment