Start a new topic

proper notice to California lodger

I need to give proper notice to a lodger who walked out of my house with my garage door opener and my ATM card.  She used it 10 times and stole over $900.  She left all her personal property in my house.  She has been gone since 5-14-11.  I do not know where she is living now.  How do I give her proper notice?
1 Comment

Have you filed a police report about the stolen card? I would have the police investigate it.  I would also junk her stuff.
Login to post a comment