Start a new topic

Person not on lease

I have a person who is not on the lease agreement, but refuses to leave premises.........before going legal, do I need to give him an 'eviction' notice?

 In order for a you to remove the unauthorized tenant from the property, you must go through an eviction process.  While some states allow self-help evictions, most states now require landlords to go through the judicial process.  I would serve an eviction notice, below are two links to CA eviction notices.  File an eviction action in court if the tenant does not meet the eviction notice terms. A process server will need to serve the papers to the tenant.   
Person G is not on the lease and domestic violence is on the table and documented in court. There is no rental agreement either, I'm not 100%
Login to post a comment