Start a new topic

Which form to file

I received a Default Judgement on Aoril 5, tenant did not show for court. When I went to file the Writ on April 10, the tenant had already filed a Stay of Execution. What form do I file to reset the court date.  Ric Miller Aurora, Co.
1 Comment

Ric, you may find this helpful... General information regarding the eviction process in the state of Colorado. These instructions are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice in any way. When filing in court for an eviction, it's wise to consult with an attorney.  
Login to post a comment