Start a new topic

Complaint in Summary Ejectment

To whom is this form sent?  Is it sent to the tenant by the landlord, or is it sent by the landlord to the court office?  or both?
1 Comment

The Complaint for a Summary Ejectment is served upon the tenant by the Sheriff from the landlord.
Login to post a comment