Start a new topic

no written agreement

I allowed my brother in law to stay in my house after my family moved, with the agreement that he would take it as is and maintain the property. He has now stolen other property and sold it and my property is in shambles. What can I do to get him out?

It sounds like you would need to proceed with an eviction.
This does not sound right at all. I was going to go on a tangent on what I thought the responsibilities were but I ended up just realizing not all states have the same requirements. I found this article that might help.
Login to post a comment