Start a new topic

Tenant is doing illegal drugs in my house is violent no lease

I have a big problem .I have a lady living in my house that smokes pot and is violent she is not on a lease .She threatebs me all the time I do not feel safe in my own house what can I do.

You will need to evict her.
Kim, Dawn's advice about evicting her may cause violence. You REALLY need to have a talk with the local law enforcement. If they can’t help, ask them for suggestions of who may be able to help you. And don't tell the tenant you're doing so. Talk with the authority 1st before you begin the eviction process. They may be able to resolve you problem and save you the trouble of going thru eviction.  -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Login to post a comment