Start a new topic

boyfriend situation

needing to breakup with a boyfriend and he has lived with me in iowa for 3 years. he has refused to quit smoking pot in the home and is verbally abusive infront of my children. i tried asking him to leave, he will not and has used threatening words as to what he will do. i'm not sure what eviction doc. i need.
1 Comment

Talk with the police and find an organization to help you. You need to protect yourself and your children. Eviction process is not going to remove the possible danger your family is facing. If anything, your situation may get worse due to being evicted. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the children. ---- Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Login to post a comment