Start a new topic

How do I proceed in getting my two daughters out of my house?

My two daughters and 3 grand children are living in my house, I am not living there they pay no rent or bills to live there, I pay all the bills . The house is a reck, the carpet is in very bad shape , the house in general is in very bad shape they have let it go to the" dogs". The home will need to be gutted before anyone can live in it. How do I get them out the right way?                                     Thanks for all your help,                                                            Jackie
1 Comment

Technically, they may be considered as tenants. If this is the case, you will need to start eviction. Check with your state/local laws. ---- Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Login to post a comment