Start a new topic

Tenant was having affair with my husband...Want her out.

Is there a legal way to get this person out?  I am going to send a violation notice for pets that were not supposed to be there, and am also sending a notice of non renewal, but her lease is not up until March.  Anything else I can do legally to get this person out? Did not realize I should have added this to the lease...
1 Comment

I believe you need the Dear Abby web site (www.DearAbby.com). No Lease language would have prevented your situation. I'm assuming you and hubby own the property. This being the case, he probably has the right to invite/stay at the house anyone of his choosing without your approval. The Lease may be a mute point if she’s living in your home. You should consider discussing your situation with professionals.  -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Login to post a comment