Start a new topic


I would like to know what recourse I have if the non renewal of the lease agreement was given to the tenant.  They are to be out by 11/30/12.  However, the tenant is the boyfriend of my daughter, an occupant of the same home the tenant is being non-renewed for.  There is a written agreement between the daughter and her parents (who all 3 are on the title of the home) that says the daughter will do whaterver her parents want to do in dealing with the home.  What if the boyfriend, in order to not have to move his furniture and belongings, 'gives' all his belongings to the daughter?  What can I do?   
Login to post a comment