Start a new topic

evicted no show to court and owes 2000

Had an eviction, the day of court they were so busy moving out, they didn't show. Judge ruled in my favor, now can't locate former tenants have their social security numbers. Can i use them  to locate tenants since it was provided by them on their rental application?
1 Comment

Since you have a judgement, you should be able to get credit checks and DMV information. This would supply an address and possible employer…..If you have banking information, Check with the Sheriff Dept. They may be able to recover the amount owed. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at
Login to post a comment