Start a new topic

get a person out of a room in my home

I have a question I am in florida and have someone that has been staying and now i cant get her to leave. She isnt on a lease or no written papers.

Regardless of a lease or not, it seems the only way to remove someone is through an eviction.
Often, this is more of a domestic situation than a landlord tenant. Tell this person that you want them out, if he does not leave, contact the police. Depending on the circumstances, they will ask the person to leave or let you know it is not of their jurisdiction, therefore you will need to go through the courts.
Login to post a comment