Start a new topic

COMMERCIAL TENANT ABANDONMENT

WE HAVE A LEASE WITH A TENTANT IN OUR COMMERCIAL BUILDING.  THE TENANT JUST UP AND LEFT WITH NO NOTICE TO US.( BREAKING THE LEASE) WHEN HE LEFT - HE LEFT EQUIPMENT BEHIND.  THIS WAS THREE WEEKS AGO.  HE HAS NOT CONTACTED US ABOUT COMING TO GET THE EQUIPMENT.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE LAWS ARE IN PENNSYLVANIA CONCERNING ABANDONED PROPERTY?
1 Comment

This should help you…. http://dornish.net/pennsylvania-finally-passes-act-129-law-on-abandoned-tenant-property.  -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Unfortunately, it is impossible to give comprehensive real estate/tax advice over the internet, no matter how well researched or written. Therefore, it is up to you to become familiar with Fed/State/Local Tax Laws. Also, if you have real questions, you should consult with an attorney or tax professional……Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com. Free Trial Download with data. Check out the new $$$$ for 2012
Login to post a comment