Start a new topic

Broken Contract

Does anybody know how I can report my tenant to a credit bureau for the past due of rent and the balance due of the broken contract?
1 Comment

You should document all missed payments and money owed. Contract a collection agency like the Landlord Protection Agency or Tenant Collection Services to begin collection efforts on your behalf. Or Report the tenant yourself by enrolling in Apartment Owners Association of California's Debt Reporting Service, if this option is more attractive to you.
Login to post a comment