Start a new topic


Looks like I'm going to have to attach my tenant's wages to get my three months of rent. Any experience with the process in VA?

none personally, but i have heard this is hard to actually accomplish.
Unfortunately  you may not be able to, but if you check with their bank or employer you may be able to claim a portion of the paycheck until the amount owed is paid back.  You will definately want to check with an attorney for the proper steps to take.
Login to post a comment