Start a new topic

Can my landlord evict us after notice to vacate deadline?

Can the landlord evict me based on the below emails? I have always paid rent in time and never broken the lease terms?     Assistant Manager to me  On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Assistant Manager wrote:  Your place has been rented for 4/5/13. It was rented early March.    From: xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com]  Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:00 PM To: Assistant Manager Subject: #247 going month-to-month  Following is the original email thread withe the initial 60 day notice. We have decided to stay on a month-to-month basis at the end of our lease on 3/31/2013. Please let me know what is the rent amount starting April 2013.    Assistant Manager to me  On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Assistant Manager wrote:  I have your move out date 3/31/13    From: xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com]  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:20 PM To: Assistant Manager Subject: 60 day notice  Assistant Manager,  I am not sure but I may be vacating or moving to a month-to-month option at the end of my current lease. Therefore, please consider this email as my 60 day notice to vacate. Please let me know if there is anything else needed from my side.  Thank you, xxxxxxxxxxxx
Login to post a comment