Start a new topic

Evict my daughter from my property

I have a property that I allowed my daughter and hubby live in there for 2.5 years. I want to sell this property now but they won't move out. What do I have to do to evict them, since there is no lease. Property is in CA, Kern County.
1 Comment

You will need to send her an eviction notice, regardless of whether or not she has a lease. Unfortunately, it's the only way to remove tenants who wont vacate.
Login to post a comment