Start a new topic


how to get someone out of my property that won't pay

Hello,  As long as the tenants agree to the terms and they're willing to sign a doc to that effect then you're perfectly legal to do whatever you want deposit and repair wise. The key is - They must agree in advance.
if my roommate leaves abruptly and don't pay the upcoming rent, what can i do? is there a law that states that they have to pay at least for three months?
The process is termed as "eviction". You need to contact a eviction lawyer for this.
contact lawyer immediately and they may ask for litigation lawyer but do that as quick as possible.
Login to post a comment