Start a new topic

How to find tenant forwarding address

After finally getting them evicted I found 10,000 in property damage. Now to file a  lawsuit against them I have to know where they moved to. I know they got a forwarding address but can't get it. The post office, police dept. or the court won't help me. Any ideas? I am in Texas.  Thank you, Jerry

Jerry, It is my understanding that you just have to send the notice to their last known address. Check w/ the courts on this. You can also hire a company to find them if you have their SSN.
You should check with your court system to find out what they require. That being said. I would hire a "process server" to find them. That is basically a Private Investigator that will using online and offline resources to find out their current address and get them served. Out here i use a company called
Login to post a comment