Start a new topic

Evicted nonpaying tenant who left to another state how do you collect judgement

Hi So I had to evicted non paying tenant, he skipped town from Nevada to Arizona, leaving his parents in the home who were not on the lease. I got my damaged house back and a money judgement. How do you and who have you used to collect a money judgement in another state. This guy was a director of Smith foods in Las Vegas and transferred.
1 Comment

There are collection agencies that you would need to look to. They will work out of state also. is a service that many Landlords as well as the NAA uses. Check out that site they also have great customer service and may help you find some company to carry out your collection if they do not.
Login to post a comment