Start a new topic

How to file affidavit without a lawyer

I have a rental property I'm taking care of for my father. The tenants are in breach of the lease on several things, but non payment of rent and securities is the grounds we're evicting on. I served notice 2 weeks ago butam worried tthey're not vacating the premises. I need to know what forms I need and where to get them to file a civil case against the tenant.
1 Comment

The eviction process must be officially filed with the court to be able to reclaim the property and to make sure that they are properly vacated. These are the first steps that you would want to take. You do not need a lawyer to begin to officially file paperwork with the courts.
Login to post a comment