Start a new topic


we have tenants that broke their lease and left our home in bad shape. we live out of state and I thought we had a great relationship with them . come to find out they took advantage of us. .the violated the lease on several accounts . i will be sending them a bill for all damage. can i also send them a letter letting them know that i found out about all the stuff they did? or is that not allowed. we are still new at this. The sad thing is we had a management company who placed these people and we had to fire them because they were so bad and didnt take care of anything.
1 Comment

Yes they can and you will need to take them to small claims court to get reimbursed for the repairs and damages. Make sure to have all of the proof of damages and photographic proof. These will all help you get the total amount that you are seeking.
Login to post a comment