Start a new topic

i need help evicting someone

Can some one help me please thanks
1 Comment

First you need to give the tenant a notice to pay or quit, or a notice to perform or quit, if the eviction is not rent related. After serving the initial notice and waiting the appropriate time for the tenant to respond you can then serve and file a Unlawful Detainer Action. Evictions can be tricky, it might be wise to consult an attorney to make sure the eviction is carried out correctly and legally.  Good Luck
Login to post a comment