Start a new topic

habitually late

My tenant in Texas has been late since april and ive been working with him to try and catch up but the past 2 months he has giving me nothing and he's at least 3 months late in money.  What are my next steps?  Sending him a letter of eviction or can I send him the 3 day notice letter, or do i have to contact the court house first?
1 Comment

Evict them immediately and file a service of notice to the court to have it officially noticed.  Once all of the proper time passes then you move onto the next notice which would be the 3 day. Your city court would also be able to assist you in what they require.
Login to post a comment