Start a new topic


Starting eviction process but needing to remove the animals from abandoned house
1 Comment

If the house is abandoned you can call animal control to have them removed.  You may also want to contact the SPCA or humane society because the city animal control may just euthanize them rather than try to rescue them.  They are not technically tenants so they can be removed at any time and shame on the bad owners that abandonded your home and the animals .
Login to post a comment