Start a new topic

Return of Secuirty Deposit

I rented to an unmarried couple.  They split up.  Both names were on the lease, Who do i send the deposit to,  or do i split it between them.
1 Comment

You should send the security deposit with all names on the lease to the forwarding address left when they moved out.
Login to post a comment