Start a new topic

Asking tenant to leave

My tenant is on a month to month. this is in the state of mass. In here lease I stated if I was to ask her to leave I would need to give her 60 days notice and she would do the same. I have decided that I not longer want to continue renting to her. I am planning on giving her the notice. What is the best way to do that and what document should be used? If you have any other advice for me too that would be great thanks!!

You just need to present the notice, there are a number of different ways, the more paper trails the better. Email, mail, hand delivered, if you cannot deliver directly you may even post it to the property itself.
Thank you Derrick. Would I be able to use the Mass 30 day notice to quit? ( I would just need to change it to 60 days)
Login to post a comment