Start a new topic

Writ of restitution

I delivered a 20 day notice to my tenant and the eviction and summons but I did not file it with the court. Tenants did not respond so that means a default judgement. So since I don't have a court order for a Writ do I get a hold of the police to serve a writ?
1 Comment

Everything needs to go through the court, the police will do nothing with out the court order. If you are in a city they usually will have their own evictions officer to carry this out. File all paper work ASAP.
Login to post a comment