Start a new topic

Texas - Resolution of Move Debt

I have a tenant that I allow to move out early; they left my property in a mess and didn't leave forwarding contact...address; I have their phone number and application still;  I attempted to contact twice to resolve but have not receive a response  Looking for suggestions on next steps...litigation or some form of formal notification...?
1 Comment

If there are damages or you have to pay to get the house cleaned, start taking from the security deposit.
Login to post a comment