Start a new topic

getting an ex out of my house

A long term relationship has ended and I want the other person to leave my home.  He is not on the deed or pay any bills.  What can I do.  What are my rights.  How long is the process?
1 Comment

Start off with an eviction notice, make sure to choose the proper one with proper amount of notice. Also read up on the process in your area.
Login to post a comment