Start a new topic

Landlord Notice to vacate to tenant

My boyfriend lives with me and my 95 year old dad.  I need to break up with him.  He does not pay rent or utilities. My dad owns the house.                                                                                      He called the police today because I locked him out.  They informed me that I had to let him in because his belongings are here and this is home. There is no rental agreement. What kind of notice do I need to give him.
1 Comment

You need to contact an attorney
Login to post a comment