Start a new topic

Partner  abandoning the property

My partner who was responsible for half of the costs of maintaining the property. Other than having her sign a quit claim, are there any forms that may be applicable, and that conform to Indiana statutes? Is there such a thing as abandonment?
1 Comment

I think the quitclaim should suffice but i would do some research just to be sure! Good luck!
Login to post a comment