Start a new topic

Change Locks on my Property

Can I change the locks on my property in order to get the tenant out if they have NOT paid any rent in over 3 months?

No,  You must follow the eviction procedure for your area.  3/5 day notice to quit,  file a unlawful detainer , go to court get possession, then have the sheriff remove them.
Login to post a comment