Start a new topic

Boyfriends Family Refuses to Leave

My boyfriend let his family move into my house.  He is not on the mortgage and does not have a lease.  I have asked them to leave, given them deadlines to get out and the refuse to go.  I know I have to evict them but not sure what to do after a give 30 days notice?  Notice was given by post and certified mail to my address.  Can I move there things into storage in their name or do I call the Sheriff to remove them...?
1 Comment

You still have to go to file at your local courthouse get a court date and have a Judge grant you procession.  Then you can get a Sheriff to evict them.  Every place is a little different on the procedure.
Login to post a comment