Start a new topic

Abstract of Judgement

I just won and eviction case against my tenant for non payment of rent. He originally said that he will pay the amount owed after the eviction hearing. He has now decided that he isn't going to do that. I have just found out that I can file an ABSTRACT OF JUDGEMENT. My question is, can I do that myself or does it have to be completed by an attorney. I live in Texas. I've found a form, however I'm having difficulty finding the method of execution for the Abstract. Any advice rendered is greatly appreciated.   Thank You Kevin
1 Comment

Just re-file in court.
Login to post a comment