Start a new topic

Security deposit claim letter and sue for unpaid month

Hi, I need to send the letter and was wondering where do I send it if the tenant didn't leave an address and won't answer? I also need to sue this tenant for the month of December, is that possible without an address?

I have his phone number, email, and he filled out an application and lease here.
How do you serve someone with notice of demand for payment if the tenants left no forwarding address?
Hello Francisco You should continue to send physical notices through the mail with the expectation that the mail is being forwarded to the next known address.  You would also send this notice via email where I would state that I have sent a physical letter as well. Document every step and get ready to head to small claims court.
Login to post a comment