Start a new topic

Transunion and reporting to credit agencies

Hey - so I had some tenants leave and break the lease, as well as they left me with damage to my furnished unit.  I know that EZ landlord forms uses Transunion for their credit source, does that mean we're members of Transunion to report these tenants for their next landlords insight or do we need to sign up to be members of a credit reporting agency to do so? Thanks!  Julie
1 Comment

you need to sue them and get a judgement for damages.
Login to post a comment