Start a new topic

good skip, trace collections service

hello, I googled and called around for a past rent collections service, I do have the judgement against the tenants and the writ etc. would like to know how to get it as a remarks on their credit, and a way garnish and or collect unpaid rent. I called a bunch of services here in the general atlanta area, but did not get a call back, I figure this service does not have to be local.
Login to post a comment